What is the best way for a woman to convince her man to go to the doctor?

Sometimes it seems like a man won't go to the doctor unless something is bleeding or about to fall off. In this video, comedian and author Steve Harvey tells Dr. Oz the most effective ways to get the man of the family to the doctor's office.

Continue Learning about Men's Health

The Health Move Guys Must Do
The Health Move Guys Must Do
What do guys in the United States and Canada have in common? Okay -- a love of fishing and hockey (and Megan Fox), maybe. But here's where we were goi...
What is erectile dysfunction (ED)?
dLife - It's YOUR Diabetes Life!dLife - It's YOUR Diabetes Life!
Erectile dysfunction (ED), sometimes called "impotence," is the repeated inability to get or keep an...
6 Ways Testosterone Affects Men's Health
6 Ways Testosterone Affects Men's Health6 Ways Testosterone Affects Men's Health6 Ways Testosterone Affects Men's Health6 Ways Testosterone Affects Men's Health
What Could Be Causing My Inability to Ejaculate?