What might have caused the pain and swelling I had in one of my testicles?

Pain and swelling in the testicles can be from many different things. It can be a sign of very serious problems such as testicular torsion (twisting of the testicle that cuts off its blood supply). Another serious problem that could cause swelling and pain of the testicle is infection. A hernia can also cause pain and swelling in the testicular area (not actually the testicle). It is important to see a physician immediately if you have pain and swelling of the testicles.

Continue Learning about Men's Health

How common is erectile dysfunction (ED)?
dLife - It's YOUR Diabetes Life!dLife - It's YOUR Diabetes Life!
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects an estimated 15 million to 30 million, depending on the definition...
What is the concept of men's wellness?
Natan Bar-Chama, MDNatan Bar-Chama, MD
When it comes to healthcare, men often find themselves short-changed: They die more often of car...
What Are Treatment Options for Prostate Cancer?
How Does Stress Affect Erections?
How Does Stress Affect Erections?