When should a man start focusing on producing healthy sperm?

It takes about 90 days for sperm to be manufactured and to mature, so you should ideally watch what you eat, drink, smoke, and expose yourself to for three months prior to conception. To keep your sperm delivery system working, it's also important to keep blood flowing to the area.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Men's Health

Why Men Should Ditch the Dad Bod
Why Men Should Ditch the Dad Bod
When Matt Damon prepared to star as Gardner Lodge in the George Clooney–directed movie Suburbicon, he destroyed his Jason Borne washboard abs and show...
What nutritional supplements do men need daily?
Peter C. Fisher, MDPeter C. Fisher, MD
Men generally tend to care more about their cars than their bodies. Some men spend more than their c...
7 Worst Junk Foods for Your Heart
7 Worst Junk Foods for Your Heart7 Worst Junk Foods for Your Heart7 Worst Junk Foods for Your Heart7 Worst Junk Foods for Your Heart
Give your favorite dishes a healthy makeover to prevent heart disease.
New Prostate Surgery Guidelines
New Prostate Surgery Guidelines