When should a man start focusing on producing healthy sperm?

It takes about 90 days for sperm to be manufactured and to mature, so you should ideally watch what you eat, drink, smoke, and expose yourself to for three months prior to conception. To keep your sperm delivery system working, it's also important to keep blood flowing to the area.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Men's Health

Is Your Wallet Causing Back Pain?
Is Your Wallet Causing Back Pain?
Here's an important tip if you're a man with chronic back pain. In this Health Smarts video, Dr. Mehmet Oz reveals a surprising source of back pain, e...
Do circumcised men tend to have their sons circumcised?
Jennifer S. Singer, MDJennifer S. Singer, MD
Interestingly, many parents don't want their children to look different from their fathers or brothe...
5 Healthy Foods for Men
5 Healthy Foods for Men5 Healthy Foods for Men5 Healthy Foods for Men5 Healthy Foods for Men
These foods may lower your risk of chronic conditions like prostate cancer.
Watermelon Juice: A Smart Sipper for Sexual Performance