When should a man start focusing on producing healthy sperm?

It takes about 90 days for sperm to be manufactured and to mature, so you should ideally watch what you eat, drink, smoke, and expose yourself to for three months prior to conception. To keep your sperm delivery system working, it's also important to keep blood flowing to the area.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Men's Health

How to Get Your Man to See a Doctor
How to Get Your Man to See a Doctor
Three things men hate: Calling a plumber, asking for directions—and going to the doctor. Many men don’t like to ask for help, and that includes for th...
What is the concept of men's wellness?
Natan Bar-Chama, MDNatan Bar-Chama, MD
When it comes to healthcare, men often find themselves short-changed: They die more often of car...
5 Ways to Keep Dad Healthy on Father’s Day
5 Ways to Keep Dad Healthy on Father’s Day5 Ways to Keep Dad Healthy on Father’s Day5 Ways to Keep Dad Healthy on Father’s Day5 Ways to Keep Dad Healthy on Father’s Day
Boost Dad's health and make him feel extra special at the same time.
What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?