What is shaving cream?

Shaving cream is a product that creates lubrication for a wet shave. Shaving cream moistens the skin and softens your beard hairs for a smoother shave. Shaving creams may be better than shaving foams for men with dry or sensitive skin, since they provide more lubrication. Talk to your dermatologist about which shaving product is right for you.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should a man look for in sunless tanning products?
Sunless tanning products are designed to give you that sun-kissed look without exposure to the s...
What ingredients should men look for in an anti-aging skincare product?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, there are several ingredients that have been...
Can I use my wife's skin toner?
Toners are often used to wipe away traces of oil, dirt, and, usually in the case of women, makeu...
What is a frequent skin problem for men?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
From a man’s perspective, the #1 skin care problem would probably be ingrown hairs as a result of sh...