What ingredients should a man look for in sunless tanning products?

Sunless tanning products are designed to give you that sun-kissed look without exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays. Many sunless tanning products contain the active ingredient dihydroxyacetone (DHA), a color additive that turns your skin darker when it reacts with the amino acids on your skin. It's a good idea to consult a dermatologist, especially if you have acne or sensitive skin, to make sure the ingredients will not trigger a breakout or irritation.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Do I need to use aftershave when shaving my face and neck?
Applying aftershave to your face and neck after you shave can help to minimize irritation and sk...
What ingredients should men avoid in a skin toner?
People with sensitive skin should avoid products that contain alcohol. Men or women with acne sh...
What are some tips men can use to avoid ingrown hairs while shaving?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
To guard against ingrown hairs during shaving, try the following suggestions:• First, when you shave...
Do men need to care for their lips?
Men need to care for their lips to protect them from sunburn, skin cancers, and excessive drynes...