What ingredients should I look for in a shaving gel for my face?

When choosing a shaving gel for your face, you may select from a variety of gels that contain moisturizers, vitamins, and botanicals. Talk with your dermatologist for advice on the right skincare products for you. Be sure to apply an adequate amount of gel to the area being shaved so that the razor can glide more easily across your face.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Will pressing harder when I shave remove more facial hair?
Overzealous pressure while shaving can damage the skin. If you have acne, shaving lightly can he...
What is the most common nail mistake made by men?
Both men and women commonly make mistakes when caring for their nails. Cutting nails too short, ...
What's a good daily moisturizing routine for men?
A good moisturizing routine for a man depends on his skin type. Men with dry skin should moistur...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...