What ingredients should I look for in a shaving gel for my face?

When choosing a shaving gel for your face, you may select from a variety of gels that contain moisturizers, vitamins, and botanicals. Talk with your dermatologist for advice on the right skincare products for you. Be sure to apply an adequate amount of gel to the area being shaved so that the razor can glide more easily across your face.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Will warm shaving cream give me a closer facial shave?
Some men prefer the way warm shaving cream feels on their face. However, your goal should not be...
Does facial hair grow in the same direction on every man?
Facial hair does not necessarily grow in the same direction on every man. Ethnicity can play a r...
Is it important for men to have a regular nail care regimen?
Whether you’re a man or a woman, it’s important to have a regular nail care regimen to keep your...
Are men’s body washes better than regular soap?
Whether or not a body wash is "better" than soap may depend on the particular body wash and the ...