What ingredients should I look for in men's skin care products?

The skincare routine you follow should depend on your skin type. Although some men don't bother to use moisturizers, they are essential for combating skin dryness and aging. If you find it hard to remember to put on sunscreen, you may want to find a moisturizer that also contains a sunscreen. Ingredients in cleansers marketed for men vary widely from one manufacturer to another. Body and face cleansers are specially formulated to rinse off easily and deliver moisture without feeling heavy. Talk to a dermatologist for advice on the best way to care for your skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Will warm shaving cream give me a closer facial shave?
Some men prefer the way warm shaving cream feels on their face. However, your goal should not be...
Are there anti-aging skin products made just for men?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, talk to a dermatologist for help in selectin...
Why should men care for their hands?
It's important to use a hand cream, especially after washing your hands, to retain much-needed m...
What ingredients should I avoid in men's skin care products?
The ingredients you may want to avoid in skincare products will depend on your particular skin t...