What ingredients should men look for in moisturizers?

Men, like women, can benefit from using a moisturizer regularly. The right moisturizer can make your skin softer, smoother, and less likely to crack. The type of moisturizer you should use depends on your skin type. If your skin is dry, you may want to choose a product that contains petrolatum, which can seal moisture into your skin. Your dermatologist can give you more information on the type of moisturizer that's best for you.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Is it okay to use my wife's concealer?
Ask your dermatologist if it is safe for you to use your wife's concealer. It may or may not be ...
What ingredients in anti-aging skincare products should men avoid?
Talk to a dermatologist about which skincare products might be right for you and which you shoul...
How long should it take to shave my face?
How long it takes you to shave your face is less important than using good technique. For a grea...
What is the most common nail mistake made by men?
Both men and women commonly make mistakes when caring for their nails. Cutting nails too short, ...