What ingredients should men look for in a concealer?

If you are interested in using concealer, talk to your dermatologist about which one is right for your skin type. The type of concealer you need may depend on your skin type and what skin conditions, if any, you have. Your dermatologist can tell you which ingredients to look for and which ones to avoid.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Will shaving daily make my facial hair grow in thicker?
Shaving daily will not make your facial hair grow in thicker. In fact, shaving does not change t...
Why should men moisturize?
Men should moisturize for the same reasons women do, to help maintain healthy, hydrated skin. 
What ingredients should men avoid in moisturizers?
The type of moisturizer you should use depends on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, yo...
What ingredients should I avoid in a shaving gel for my face?
The skincare products you choose should depend on your skin type. People with sensitive skin may...