What ingredients should men look for in a facial mask?

As with all skincare products, men should look for ingredients in a facial mask that are best suited for their skin type, whether it's dry, acne-prone, or sensitive. A dermatologist can help you determine your skin type and your particular skincare needs -- and, if a facial mask is recommended, help you make the best choice for your skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should a man look for in sunless tanning products?
Sunless tanning products are designed to give you that sun-kissed look without exposure to the s...
What can a man do for his skin to reduce the signs of aging?
Men can help reduce the signs of aging by using sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of ...
What shaving cream ingredients should I avoid?
Certain shaving product ingredients may cause irritation in people with sensitive skin. However,...
Can I use my wife's moisturizer?
You can probably use your wife's moisturizer, if you have similar skin types. If you have sensit...