What ingredients should men avoid in moisturizers?

The type of moisturizer you should use depends on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to look for a product that is specially formulated for it. If you're not sure what type of moisturizer to use, or what type of skin you have, talk to your dermatologist for specific advice.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Why would a man use concealer?
There are a variety of reasons a man might want to use concealer, which is a product used to cov...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...
What are the most important skincare products for men to use?
Two of the most important skincare products that every man should use are moisturizer and sunscr...
Can I use my wife's skin toner?
Toners are often used to wipe away traces of oil, dirt, and, usually in the case of women, makeu...