What ingredients should men avoid in cosmetics?

Men as well as women should talk to their dermatologists about ingredients in cosmetics that they need to avoid to keep their skin healthy. If your skin is oily or acne-prone, for example, you may need to avoid ingredients that could clog pores, and therefore your dermatologist may recommend that you look for cosmetics formulated to be noncomedogenic.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I use my wife's sunless tanning products?
Sunless tanning products are designed to give you that sun-kissed look without exposure to the s...
How are moisturizers made for men different than those made for women?
Both men and women can benefit from moisturizing regularly. There are many different kinds of mo...
What ingredients should I look for in an aftershave?
When selecting an aftershave, choose a product containing a moisturizer. Shaving can cause a ver...
Are people who give women manicures qualified to give one to a man?
Whether you are a man or a woman, it’s important to remember that manicures and pedicures done a...