What are the most important skincare products for men to use?

Two of the most important skincare products that every man should use are moisturizer and sunscreen. If you don't normally use moisturizer, consider using an aftershave that contains moisturizers. When you plan to be outdoors for any period, use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30. According to a poll from the American Academy of Dermatology, while 65% of men used sunscreen when outdoors, only 5% use it every day. Also, consider using a mild cleanser that contains moisturizing ingredients, to help prevent skin dryness. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Is it okay to use my wife's concealer?
Ask your dermatologist if it is safe for you to use your wife's concealer. It may or may not be ...
Are there sensitive skin toners made just for men?
There are sensitive skin toners marketed just for men. Before you decide to use a toner, talk wi...
Can I use my wife's lip balm?
No matter which lip balm you choose, everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor...
Are multi-blade razors less irritating to facial skin?
Today razors are available with as many as five blades. The only way to know for sure whether yo...