What cosmetics should men consider using?

Both men and women should choose the best cosmetics for their own needs and skin type. Consult your dermatologist for recommendations for your particular skin. If your skin is acne-prone, your dermatologist may recommend that you look for cosmetics that are noncomedogenic, meaning they are unlikely to clog pores and cause acne. If your skin is sensitive, your dermatologist might recommend looking for cosmetics that don't contain alcohol, which can irritate sensitive skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...
Do I need to use a special shaving gel if I have sensitive facial skin?
Talk with your dermatologist for advice on which shaving gel might be right for you if you have ...
Do men need to exfoliate their skin?
Many men can exfoliate their skin if needed. However, men with sensitive skin should avoid exfol...
What ingredients should men look for in an anti-aging skincare product?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, there are several ingredients that have been...