What is the best razor for shaving my face?

The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are many options, of course, including single-blade or multi-blade shavers and electric razors. One important consideration is how well you handle the razor. You should feel comfortable operating whatever razor you choose on all parts of your face and neck. That includes tricky spots such as under the nose, the corners of the mouth, and the chin. Trying out a few different razor styles can help you find the one that's right for you. Talk to a dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Will pressing harder when I shave remove more facial hair?
Overzealous pressure while shaving can damage the skin. If you have acne, shaving lightly can he...
Is it ok to shave my face with dry skin if I am in a hurry?
The best way to shave without causing irritation is to thoroughly wet your beard first with warm...
How should men care for their lips?
Everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. Look for broad...
Is it better for my face if I shave in the shower?