What is the best razor for shaving my face?

The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are many options, of course, including single-blade or multi-blade shavers and electric razors. One important consideration is how well you handle the razor. You should feel comfortable operating whatever razor you choose on all parts of your face and neck. That includes tricky spots such as under the nose, the corners of the mouth, and the chin. Trying out a few different razor styles can help you find the one that's right for you. Talk to a dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should I avoid in a shaving gel for my face?
The skincare products you choose should depend on your skin type. People with sensitive skin may...
What is shaving cream?
Shaving cream is a product that creates lubrication for a wet shave. Shaving cream moistens the ...
Are there sensitive skin cleansers made just for men?
There are sensitive skin cleansers made just for men. They are usually labeled as such on the fr...
Do I need to use aftershave when shaving my face and neck?
Applying aftershave to your face and neck after you shave can help to minimize irritation and sk...