What are the benefits of using a shaving gel on my face?

Shaving gel softens the hair on your face for easier removal and may also have a moisturizing effect. Many shaving gels are gentler on the skin than regular soaps. You can find different varieties that contain moisturizers, vitamins, and botanicals. Talk with your dermatologist for advice on the right skincare products for you.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

How do I prevent razor burn when shaving my face and neck?
To prevent razor burn while shaving your face and neck, be sure to thoroughly wet the beard and ...
How can a man reduce facial fine lines and wrinkles?
The first thing you can do to reduce facial fine lines and wrinkles is to prevent them in the fi...
What ingredients should men avoid in cosmetics?
Men as well as women should talk to their dermatologists about ingredients in cosmetics that the...
Do men need to use a skin toner?
Toners are often used to wipe away traces of oil, dirt, and, usually in the case of women, makeu...