Should I shave my face everyday if I don’t need to?

Whether or not to shave your face daily is a personal decision. If you are comfortable with it, you don't necessarily need to shave your facial hair every day. If you are someone who experiences razor burn or razor bumps, shaving less often may help to reduce irritation. This is particularly true if you have curly beard hair, which can cause irritation and acne like bumps as the hair becomes ingrown. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What cosmetics should men consider using?
Both men and women should choose the best cosmetics for their own needs and skin type. Consult y...
Is it better for my face if I shave in the shower?
The best way to shave without causing irritation is to thoroughly wet your beard first with warm...
Is it ok to shave against the grain to get stubborn hairs?
Avoid shaving against the grain, which can irritate the skin. Try to shave in the direction that...
How should men use skin toner?
Talk with your dermatologist for advice on whether you should be using a skin toner. People with...