Should men have a daily skincare regimen beyond cleansing?

Men should speak to their dermatologist about what type of daily skin care regimen is best for them. One thing that men can do in addition to cleansing is to protect their skin from the harmful rays of the sun by using sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30 on a daily basis. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), most people -- including men -- can also benefit from using a daily moisturizer. Consult a dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I use my wife's skin cleanser?
Determining the right cleanser for your skin starts with understanding your skin type. You could...
Are there cosmetics formulated for men?
Some manufacturers do make cosmetics specifically for men, from face powders to concealers and b...
Are there any products for men learning to shave?
The most valuable thing a young man learning to shave can receive is simply a lesson on how to d...
Can men with lots of body hair apply moisturizer?
Most men can benefit from using moisturizer regularly. How you use it depends mainly on your ski...