Should my aftershave include a moisturizer?

Using a non-irritating aftershave that contains a moisturizer makes sense because shaving can irritate and dry the skin. It's also a good idea to use moisturizer on a regular basis, whether or not you choose to use aftershave. Some men don't bother using moisturizer, however, men's skin requires the same care as women's skin to stay youthful and healthy looking. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

How can a man increase skin elasticity?
It's inevitable that, as we age, we lose some skin elasticity. Over the years our skin makes les...
Is it important for men to have a regular nail care regimen?
Whether you’re a man or a woman, it’s important to have a regular nail care regimen to keep your...
Is it okay to use my wife's concealer?
Ask your dermatologist if it is safe for you to use your wife's concealer. It may or may not be ...
Should men have a daily skincare regimen beyond cleansing?
Men should speak to their dermatologist about what type of daily skin care regimen is best for t...