Should my aftershave include a moisturizer?

Using a non-irritating aftershave that contains a moisturizer makes sense because shaving can irritate and dry the skin. It's also a good idea to use moisturizer on a regular basis, whether or not you choose to use aftershave. Some men don't bother using moisturizer, however, men's skin requires the same care as women's skin to stay youthful and healthy looking. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

How long should it take to shave my face?
How long it takes you to shave your face is less important than using good technique. For a grea...
Can I shave my face with the women's shaving gel my wife uses?
You can use the shaving gel your wife uses on her legs to shave your face, but it may not be the...
Are there anti-aging skin products made just for men?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, talk to a dermatologist for help in selectin...
Is it normal to cut yourself when shaving your face?
Following a few simple steps can help you to avoid cuts and other problems, such as skin irritat...