Should my aftershave include a moisturizer?

Using a non-irritating aftershave that contains a moisturizer makes sense because shaving can irritate and dry the skin. It's also a good idea to use moisturizer on a regular basis, whether or not you choose to use aftershave. Some men don't bother using moisturizer, however, men's skin requires the same care as women's skin to stay youthful and healthy looking. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should men look for in a facial mask?
As with all skincare products, men should look for ingredients in a facial mask that are best su...
What ingredients should I avoid in men's skin care products?
The ingredients you may want to avoid in skincare products will depend on your particular skin t...
What ingredients should men avoid in cosmetics?
Men as well as women should talk to their dermatologists about ingredients in cosmetics that the...
Do men need to use a skin toner?
Toners are often used to wipe away traces of oil, dirt, and, usually in the case of women, makeu...