Is it important for men to have a regular nail care regimen?

Whether you’re a man or a woman, it’s important to have a regular nail care regimen to keep your nails healthy. Keep your nails clean and dry and cut them straight across to prevent ingrown nails. Avoid biting your fingernails, as this can transfer infections. If you notice any changes or discolorations in your nails, see your dermatologist.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should men avoid in cosmetics?
Men as well as women should talk to their dermatologists about ingredients in cosmetics that the...
Is it ok to shave my face with dry skin if I am in a hurry?
The best way to shave without causing irritation is to thoroughly wet your beard first with warm...
How long should it take to shave my face?
How long it takes you to shave your face is less important than using good technique. For a grea...
Should I shave my face everyday if I don’t need to?
Whether or not to shave your face daily is a personal decision. If you are comfortable with it, ...