Is it okay to use my wife's concealer?

Ask your dermatologist if it is safe for you to use your wife's concealer. It may or may not be the best choice for your skin. Men typically have slightly darker, redder skin than women because the blood flow to the skin is somewhat greater than in women, and because men often don't protect their skin from sun exposure as well as women do. Therefore, a concealer that works well on your wife's skin may not be the best shade for your skin. If you want to neutralize excessive redness in your skin, look for a concealer that has green undertones; the green neutralizes the red in your skin. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Are there anti-aging skin products made just for men?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, talk to a dermatologist for help in selectin...
What ingredients should I avoid in men's skin care products?
The ingredients you may want to avoid in skincare products will depend on your particular skin t...
Are there any products for men learning to shave?
The most valuable thing a young man learning to shave can receive is simply a lesson on how to d...
Why would a man use concealer?
There are a variety of reasons a man might want to use concealer, which is a product used to cov...