Is it okay to use my wife's concealer?

Ask your dermatologist if it is safe for you to use your wife's concealer. It may or may not be the best choice for your skin. Men typically have slightly darker, redder skin than women because the blood flow to the skin is somewhat greater than in women, and because men often don't protect their skin from sun exposure as well as women do. Therefore, a concealer that works well on your wife's skin may not be the best shade for your skin. If you want to neutralize excessive redness in your skin, look for a concealer that has green undertones; the green neutralizes the red in your skin. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Do I need to use a special aftershave if I have sensitive skin?
If you have sensitive skin, look for an aftershave that doesn't contain fragrance or alcohol, wh...
What ingredients should men avoid in moisturizers?
The type of moisturizer you should use depends on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, yo...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...
Do men need to moisturize their skin?
Both men and women can benefit from using a moisturizer to keep their skin healthy and glowing. ...