How should men use concealer?

Talk to your dermatologist for advice on the best way to use concealer. The type of concealer you need may depend on your skin type and what skin conditions, if any, you have. Try to keep all cosmetic products clean, and wash your hands before use. Never share your concealer with someone else, as this may spread germs.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Why do men shave their faces?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
For most of human history, men have worn beards. It's not hard to understand why - cave men had no c...
Do men need to use skincare products?
Men need skincare products just as much as women do to look and feel healthy. These products don...
How do I prevent razor burn when shaving my face and neck?
To prevent razor burn while shaving your face and neck, be sure to thoroughly wet the beard and ...
What is shaving cream?
Shaving cream is a product that creates lubrication for a wet shave. Shaving cream moistens the ...