How do I prevent razor burn when shaving my face and neck?

To prevent razor burn while shaving your face and neck, be sure to thoroughly wet the beard and then shave in the direction that the hair grows, not against it. Avoid repeated strokes on the same area, and keep the skin relaxed while you shave. If the problem of razor burn persists, see your dermatologist for advice.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should men avoid in a facial mask?
As with all skincare products, men should avoid ingredients in facial masks that might exacerbat...
Are people who give women manicures qualified to give one to a man?
Whether you are a man or a woman, it’s important to remember that manicures and pedicures done a...
What ingredients in anti-aging skincare products should men avoid?
Talk to a dermatologist about which skincare products might be right for you and which you shoul...
How should men with facial hair apply skin toner?
Ashley LazzariniAshley Lazzarini
Apply toner in sweeping motions with a cotton pad in the direction of hair growth. By doing this, yo...