How is moisturizing for men different than it is for women?

According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), both men and women can benefit from using a daily moisturizer to help keep their skin healthy and good-looking. The type of moisturizer you use and how often you should apply it will depend on what your skin is like. Your dermatologist can give you advice on the type of moisturizer that's best for you.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Do shaving products that foam give a closer facial shave?
Though you might prefer a nice, close shave, choosing shaving products that give the closest pos...
How can I shave to prevent ingrown hairs?
Cybele Fishman, MDCybele Fishman, MD
To prevent ingrown hairs, you should exfoliate your legs regularly, use a glycolic lotion, and shave...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...
Can I use my wife's cosmetics?
Ask your dermatologist if using your wife's cosmetics is both safe and smart for your skin type....