How are moisturizers made for men different than those made for women?

Both men and women can benefit from moisturizing regularly. There are many different kinds of moisturizers available; some moisturizers are even targeted to men. However, the most important consideration in choosing a moisturizer is your skin type. It's a good idea to talk with your dermatologist about the best skincare products for your skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What are some tips men can use to avoid ingrown hairs while shaving?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
To guard against ingrown hairs during shaving, try the following suggestions:• First, when you shave...
Do I need to use a special aftershave if I have sensitive skin?
If you have sensitive skin, look for an aftershave that doesn't contain fragrance or alcohol, wh...
Are there anti-aging skin products made just for men?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, talk to a dermatologist for help in selectin...
How should men use concealer?
Talk to your dermatologist for advice on the best way to use concealer. The type of concealer yo...