How should men with facial hair apply skin toner?

Ashley Lazzarini
Cosmetology
Apply toner in sweeping motions with a cotton pad in the direction of hair growth. By doing this, you will lessen the chances of having breakouts or developing redness due to the irritation.
Talk with your dermatologist for advice on whether you should be using a skin toner. People with sensitive skin should avoid products that contain alcohol. Men or women with acne should also avoid alcohol-based astringents, since these products can remove some of your skin's natural oils. Seek a physician’s assistance for medical concerns.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Will shaving daily make my facial hair grow in thicker?
Shaving daily will not make your facial hair grow in thicker. In fact, shaving does not change t...
What ingredients should I avoid in aftershave?
You may want to avoid aftershave and other skincare products that contain ingredients that can b...
What is the most common skin care mistake made by men?
Not using sunscreen every day is the most common skincare mistake that men make. Only 5% of men ...
Is it okay to use my wife's concealer?
Ask your dermatologist if it is safe for you to use your wife's concealer. It may or may not be ...