How do men learn to shave?

Many boys learn to shave by watching their fathers or other male figures. There are also instructional videos available on the web that can teach boys and men how to shave. Razors are sharp objects, so some boys practice shaving without a blade in the razor. The more a boy or man shaves, the more proficient he becomes. Talk to a dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What causes men to develop dry skin?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
There are a number of contributors to this problem, but most men find this to be a real problem in t...
Should men use lip care products?
Men should use a lip balm with sunscreen to protect their lips from sunburn, skin cancers, and e...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...
Should I try to avoid pimples with my razor when I shave my face?
If you have acne, take extra care when you shave your face. Wet your beard with lukewarm water b...