How do I avoid missing spots when shaving my face?

You may be missing spots on your face when you shave because of your technique. To ensure that you get a smooth shave, always start by wetting your beard. As you shave, guide the razor in the direction that your hair grows. Avoid repeating strokes. Don't pull your skin taut with your free hand or stretch your facial skin in any way while shaving. Leave the skin relaxed. Talk to a dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What's a good daily skin cleansing routine for men?
The best daily cleansing routine depends on your skin type. If you have dry skin, dermatologists...
What ingredients should I avoid in aftershave?
You may want to avoid aftershave and other skincare products that contain ingredients that can b...
What ingredients should men avoid in cosmetics?
Men as well as women should talk to their dermatologists about ingredients in cosmetics that the...
Do men need to moisturize their skin?
Both men and women can benefit from using a moisturizer to keep their skin healthy and glowing. ...