Do I need to use a special shaving gel if I have sensitive facial skin?

Talk with your dermatologist for advice on which shaving gel might be right for you if you have sensitive skin. Shaving gel softens the hair on your face for easier removal and may also have a moisturizing effect. Many shaving gels are gentler on the skin than regular soaps. You can find different varieties that contain moisturizers, vitamins, and botanicals.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Men's Beauty & Personal Care

A man's personal care routine can go beyond cleansing and shaving, but it's important to get the basics down right. Moisturizing and applying sunscreen before heading out the door are important steps for skincare that many men mis...

s. Get expert advice from Sharecare on avoiding ingrown hairs and wrinkles, and find out what ingredients men should look for in products from aftershave to soap.