Can I use my wife's sunless tanning products?

Sunless tanning products are designed to give you that sun-kissed look without exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays. Before using any sunless tanning product, it's a good idea to check with your dermatologist, especially if you have sensitive skin. A dermatologist can provide advice on the right skincare products for you.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should I avoid in aftershave?
You may want to avoid aftershave and other skincare products that contain ingredients that can b...
Is it better for my face if I shave in the shower?
The best way to shave without causing irritation is to thoroughly wet your beard first with warm...
How should men care for their lips?
Everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. Look for broad...
Is it ok to shave my face with dry skin if I am in a hurry?