Can I use my wife's sunless tanning products?

Sunless tanning products are designed to give you that sun-kissed look without exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays. Before using any sunless tanning product, it's a good idea to check with your dermatologist, especially if you have sensitive skin. A dermatologist can provide advice on the right skincare products for you.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I use my wife's facial mask?
Whether or not you need a facial mask depends on your skin type and what sort of skin problems y...
What makes a man a good candidate for liposuction?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
A patient is a good candidate for liposuction if he's in relatively good overall health. During ...
Is it better for my face if I shave in the shower?
The best way to shave without causing irritation is to thoroughly wet your beard first with warm...
Why should men care for their hands?
Men should care for their hands for the following reasons: To prevent injury: Wearing gloves whe...