Can I use my wife's skin toner?

Toners are often used to wipe away traces of oil, dirt, and, usually in the case of women, makeup that remain on your face after you wash it. You might be able to use your wife's skin care products, such as toner, if she has the same skin type as you. It's a good idea to ask your dermatologist about the best products to use for your skin type.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Are men’s body washes better than regular soap?
Whether or not a body wash is "better" than soap may depend on the particular body wash and the ...
What shaving cream ingredients should I avoid?
Certain shaving product ingredients may cause irritation in people with sensitive skin. However,...
How can men avoid skin dryness without having to use a lotion?
A doctor usually recommends the following steps to help men avoid dry skin: Drink plenty of water ...
What are the benefits of using aftershave?
A well-chosen aftershave can help to prevent discomfort that may occur following a shave. Shavin...