Can I use my wife's moisturizer?

You can probably use your wife's moisturizer, if you have similar skin types. If you have sensitive skin, look for mild products that are specially formulated for it. Apply a moisturizer after a bath or shower to lock water into your skin. Ask your dermatologist about the best moisturizer to use for your skin type.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Men's Beauty & Personal Care

A man's personal care routine can go beyond cleansing and shaving, but it's important to get the basics down right. Moisturizing and applying sunscreen before heading out the door are important steps for skincare that many men mis...

s. Get expert advice from Sharecare on avoiding ingrown hairs and wrinkles, and find out what ingredients men should look for in products from aftershave to soap.