Can I use my wife's moisturizer?

You can probably use your wife's moisturizer, if you have similar skin types. If you have sensitive skin, look for mild products that are specially formulated for it. Apply a moisturizer after a bath or shower to lock water into your skin. Ask your dermatologist about the best moisturizer to use for your skin type.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What is the most common skin care mistake made by men?
Not using sunscreen every day is the most common skincare mistake that men make. Only 5% of men ...
When should men learn to shave?
Learning to shave is often viewed as a rite of passage for young men. Most boys have a significa...
What ingredients should men avoid in moisturizers?
The type of moisturizer you should use depends on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, yo...
What ingredients should I avoid in a shaving gel for my face?
The skincare products you choose should depend on your skin type. People with sensitive skin may...