Can I use my wife's moisturizer?

You can probably use your wife's moisturizer, if you have similar skin types. If you have sensitive skin, look for mild products that are specially formulated for it. Apply a moisturizer after a bath or shower to lock water into your skin. Ask your dermatologist about the best moisturizer to use for your skin type.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Are there sensitive skin toners made just for men?
There are sensitive skin toners marketed just for men. Before you decide to use a toner, talk wi...
What ingredients should men look for in a facial mask?
As with all skincare products, men should look for ingredients in a facial mask that are best su...
Can shaving against the direction facial hair grows give a closer shave?
One of the best ways to prevent razor burn is to shave in the direction the hair grows, not agai...
How do I reduce cuts when shaving my face?
To reduce cuts from shaving your face, use the proper shaving technique, as recommended by derma...