Can I use my wife's lip balm?

No matter which lip balm you choose, everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. Look for broad-spectrum coverage, meaning the lip balm protects against both UVA and UVB rays. While it's fine to use the same brand of lip balm as your wife, sharing the same lip balm with anyone is not recommended as it could spread illnesses. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Is it OK for men to use women's skincare products?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Yes! Male skin is totally different from female skin on some levels and exactly the same on others. ...
Can I shave my face with the women's shaving gel my wife uses?
You can use the shaving gel your wife uses on her legs to shave your face, but it may not be the...
How should men care for their lips?
Everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. Look for broad...
What makes a man a good candidate for liposuction?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
A patient is a good candidate for liposuction if he's in relatively good overall health. During ...