Can I use my wife's lip balm?

No matter which lip balm you choose, everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. Look for broad-spectrum coverage, meaning the lip balm protects against both UVA and UVB rays. While it's fine to use the same brand of lip balm as your wife, sharing the same lip balm with anyone is not recommended as it could spread illnesses. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What makes a man a good candidate for liposuction?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
A patient is a good candidate for liposuction if he's in relatively good overall health. During ...
How should men with facial hair apply skin toner?
Ashley LazzariniAshley Lazzarini
Apply toner in sweeping motions with a cotton pad in the direction of hair growth. By doing this, yo...
Are electric razors better for facial shaving than safety razors?
An electric razor may be preferable if shaving with a safety razor irritates your skin. If you d...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...