Can I use my wife's anti-aging skincare products?

Before you use any of your wife's skincare products, talk to your dermatologist for a recommendation. Should you choose to look into anti-aging products specifically, there is a wide variety available on the market today, some containing botanicals, retinoids, or antioxidants. A dermatologist can suggest which ones will work best for your skin type and your specific concerns.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should I look for in a shaving gel for my face?
When choosing a shaving gel for your face, you may select from a variety of gels that contain mo...
What are the benefits of using aftershave?
A well-chosen aftershave can help to prevent discomfort that may occur following a shave. Shavin...
How is moisturizing for men different than it is for women?
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), both men and women can benefit from usin...
Are there any side effects of using aftershave?
Side effects are possible when you use any type of skincare product. Men with sensitive skin are...