Can I use my wife's anti-aging skincare products?

Before you use any of your wife's skincare products, talk to your dermatologist for a recommendation. Should you choose to look into anti-aging products specifically, there is a wide variety available on the market today, some containing botanicals, retinoids, or antioxidants. A dermatologist can suggest which ones will work best for your skin type and your specific concerns.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

How is moisturizing for men different than it is for women?
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), both men and women can benefit from usin...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...
What ingredients should men look for in an anti-aging skincare product?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, there are several ingredients that have been...
Do men need to use skincare products?
Men need skincare products just as much as women do to look and feel healthy. These products don...