Can I shave my face with the women's shaving gel my wife uses?

You can use the shaving gel your wife uses on her legs to shave your face, but it may not be the ideal shaving product for you. Men's skin is different from women's. It secretes more oil, is thicker, and produces thicker hair. So shaving creams, gels, and soaps made for men are best for shaving your face. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should men avoid in a facial mask?
As with all skincare products, men should avoid ingredients in facial masks that might exacerbat...
Can I use my wife's skin cleanser?
Determining the right cleanser for your skin starts with understanding your skin type. You could...
How is moisturizing for men different than it is for women?
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), both men and women can benefit from usin...
What is the most common nail mistake made by men?
Both men and women commonly make mistakes when caring for their nails. Cutting nails too short, ...