Are there sensitive skin toners made just for men?

There are sensitive skin toners marketed just for men. Before you decide to use a toner, talk with your dermatologist about what skincare routine and which specific products might be best for your skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Do men need to care for their lips?
Men need to care for their lips to protect them from sunburn, skin cancers, and excessive drynes...
Is it ok to shave against the grain to get stubborn hairs?
Avoid shaving against the grain, which can irritate the skin. Try to shave in the direction that...
How can men avoid skin dryness without having to use a lotion?
A doctor usually recommends the following steps to help men avoid dry skin: Drink plenty of water ...
Can I use my wife's lip balm?
No matter which lip balm you choose, everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor...