Are there sensitive skin cleansers made just for men?

There are sensitive skin cleansers made just for men. They are usually labeled as such on the front of the product package. In addition to selecting a cleanser based on your gender, it's also important to consider your individual skin's needs as you choose your skin care products. And remember that daily moisturizing and use of sun protection are critical, too. If you're not sure what to use, ask your dermatologist for advice on the best products for your skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I use my wife's lip balm?
No matter which lip balm you choose, everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor...
Can I use my wife's skin toner?
Toners are often used to wipe away traces of oil, dirt, and, usually in the case of women, makeu...
What ingredients should I avoid in a shaving gel for my face?
The skincare products you choose should depend on your skin type. People with sensitive skin may...
How should men use concealer?
Talk to your dermatologist for advice on the best way to use concealer. The type of concealer yo...