Are there any products for men learning to shave?

The most valuable thing a young man learning to shave can receive is simply a lesson on how to do it right. Learning the proper technique can reduce the risk for skin irritation, nicks, cuts, and other problems that shaving can cause. Fortunately, learning to shave the right way means following just a few simple rules:
  • Wet your beard thoroughly with warm water before shaving.
  • Shave in the direction the hair is growing; avoid shaving against the grain.
  • Avoid repeating strokes if possible.
  • Keep your face relaxed as you shave; don't stretch the skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I use my wife's lip balm?
No matter which lip balm you choose, everyone should use a lip balm with a sun protection factor...
What ingredients should men look for in a facial mask?
As with all skincare products, men should look for ingredients in a facial mask that are best su...
Why would a man want a facial?
A facial is a treatment that deep-cleans, exfoliates, or hydrates the skin -- or all three, depe...
What ingredients should men look for in an anti-aging skincare product?
Should you choose to look into anti-aging products, there are several ingredients that have been...