Are people who give women manicures qualified to give one to a man?

Whether you are a man or a woman, it’s important to remember that manicures and pedicures done at a salon can potentially spread illnesses, including fungal and bacterial infections, staph infections, warts, and other diseases. Make sure that the implements and foot soaking tubs are sterilized after use on every client. If you plan to have regular manicures and pedicures, consider bringing your own manicuring tools to the salon to reduce your risk of contracting an infection. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I use my wife's facial mask?
Whether or not you need a facial mask depends on your skin type and what sort of skin problems y...
What can men do to strengthen their nails?
Eating a well-balanced diet rich in calcium, iron, potassium, and vitamin B can encourage the gr...
Do men need to care for their lips?
Men need to care for their lips to protect them from sunburn, skin cancers, and excessive drynes...
Do shaving products that foam give a closer facial shave?
Though you might prefer a nice, close shave, choosing shaving products that give the closest pos...