Are men’s body washes better than regular soap?

Whether or not a body wash is "better" than soap may depend on the particular body wash and the type of skin you're washing. If your skin is dry, your dermatologist may recommend using a gentle cleanser or moisturizing body wash rather than regular soap, and may suggest applying an emollient or lotion right after a bath or shower to "lock in" moisture. Talk to your dermatologist for more information.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

When should men learn to shave?
Learning to shave is often viewed as a rite of passage for young men. Most boys have a significa...
How do I avoid missing spots when shaving my face?
You may be missing spots on your face when you shave because of your technique. To ensure that y...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...
Is it ok to shave against the grain to get stubborn hairs?
Avoid shaving against the grain, which can irritate the skin. Try to shave in the direction that...