In some women, high levels of progesterone and other progestin hormones may decrease the body’s sensitivity to insulin. High levels of estrogen tend to improve insulin sensitivity. As you start the transition of menopause, you’ll want to pay close attention to the effects it will have on your blood glucose levels.
- Q How can I reduce problems associated with the menopause transition?
- Q What are the strategies for celebrating our life at menopause?
- Q Can estrogen creams improve skin during menopause?
- Q How can I cope with the changes of midlife and menopause?
- Q How can I make time for spirituality during menopause?
- Q What is the key to a healthy midlife transition?