What should I do if I have post-menopausal vaginal bleeding?

Darcy N. Bryan, MD
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
No matter the amount of post-menopausal vaginal bleeding, a woman should see her doctor. In this video, Darcy Bryan, MD, of Riverside Community Hospital, shares what concerns may arise from this type of bleeding.

Continue Learning about Menopause

Menopause: To Sweat or Not to Sweat
Menopause: To Sweat or Not to Sweat
When you're suffering from hot flashes, the last thing you want to do is work up a sweat. But research shows that it could be just the ticket to saili...
How accurate is a hormone saliva test at predicting menopause onset?
Julia Schlam EdelmanJulia Schlam Edelman
The accuracy of saliva tests that measure estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone is not establ...
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
Even though your body is changing, there are proven ways to drop those unwanted pounds.
Can Herbal Remedies Reduce Symptoms of Menopause?