What are some ways to help me relax at home during menopause?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine

Relaxing at home during stressful times can be very helpful through menopause. Try to find positive ways to unwind during the day. If you are able to take the time to reduce stress every day, you will generally feel more relaxed. Try to find a good book to take your mind off of stress. Another way to relax at home is to take a walk outside, reflecting on the beauty and peace of the outdoors.

Continue Learning about Menopause

Alternative Treatments for Menopause
Alternative Treatments for Menopause
In 2002, the Women’s Health Initiative found that the risks of Premarin and Provera treatment for menopause outweighed the benefits. Since that time, ...
As a menopausal woman, what can I do about my increased anxiety?
As a menopausal woman it is important that you identify the symptoms of increased anxiety that you'r...
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
Even though your body is changing, there are proven ways to drop those unwanted pounds.
Can Exercise Improve Hot Flashes?
Can Exercise Improve Hot Flashes?