Estrogen level changes during menopause can cause issues with irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or feelings of melancholy. As the estrogen levels begin to decline, these emotional changes can last even after menopause while your body adjusts. If the emotional changes begin to affect your quality of life, be sure to talk to your doctor about these changes and look for treatment solutions.
- Q Can obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) cause health issues after menopause?
- Q How does menopause affect migraines in women who had a hysterectomy?
- Q Why is it difficult to stay asleep during menopause?
- Q What happens to my cholesterol levels after menopause?
- Q How can menopause affect my health?
- Q What causes vaginal dryness in menopause?