Estrogen level changes during menopause can cause issues with irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or feelings of melancholy. As the estrogen levels begin to decline, these emotional changes can last even after menopause while your body adjusts. If the emotional changes begin to affect your quality of life, be sure to talk to your doctor about these changes and look for treatment solutions.
- Q Why do I have a belly pouch from menopause?
- Q How can I improve bladder control during menopause?
- Q How do perimenopause and menopause affect sleep quality?
- Q How can menopause affect my health?
- Q Why is it difficult to fall asleep during perimenopause?
- Q What can my doctor do to help my bladder control issues during menopause?