Estrogen level changes during menopause can cause issues with irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or feelings of melancholy. As the estrogen levels begin to decline, these emotional changes can last even after menopause while your body adjusts. If the emotional changes begin to affect your quality of life, be sure to talk to your doctor about these changes and look for treatment solutions.
- Q What can my doctor do to help my bladder control issues during menopause?
- Q How does menopause affect oral health in women?
- Q Why do I have a belly pouch from menopause?
- Q What can I do to reduce insomnia during menopause?
- Q Why do I have to go to the bathroom several times at night after menopause?
- Q What causes vaginal dryness in menopause?