Estrogen level changes during menopause can cause issues with irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or feelings of melancholy. As the estrogen levels begin to decline, these emotional changes can last even after menopause while your body adjusts. If the emotional changes begin to affect your quality of life, be sure to talk to your doctor about these changes and look for treatment solutions.
- Q Why does menopause affect bladder problems?
- Q How can I relieve sleeping problems during menopause?
- Q Why is it difficult to stay asleep during menopause?
- Q Why do I have a belly pouch from menopause?
- Q How can I relieve vaginal dryness caused by menopause?
- Q What can my doctor do to help my bladder control issues during menopause?