Estrogen level changes during menopause can cause issues with irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or feelings of melancholy. As the estrogen levels begin to decline, these emotional changes can last even after menopause while your body adjusts. If the emotional changes begin to affect your quality of life, be sure to talk to your doctor about these changes and look for treatment solutions.
- Q What long-term health problems are associated with menopause?
- Q Can obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) cause health issues after menopause?
- Q How does menopause affect oral health in women?
- Q Why do some women grow facial hair after menopause?
- Q Can your periods become longer before menopause?
- Q How can menopause affect my health?