Estrogen level changes during menopause can cause issues with irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or feelings of melancholy. As the estrogen levels begin to decline, these emotional changes can last even after menopause while your body adjusts. If the emotional changes begin to affect your quality of life, be sure to talk to your doctor about these changes and look for treatment solutions.
- Q Why do some women grow facial hair after menopause?
- Q If my breasts are getting smaller, is that a sign of menopause?
- Q Why do I have to go to the bathroom several times at night after menopause?
- Q What happens to my cholesterol levels after menopause?
- Q What can my doctor do to help my bladder control issues during menopause?
- Q Is menopause the beginning of the end of life for women?