Estrogen level changes during menopause can cause issues with irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or feelings of melancholy. As the estrogen levels begin to decline, these emotional changes can last even after menopause while your body adjusts. If the emotional changes begin to affect your quality of life, be sure to talk to your doctor about these changes and look for treatment solutions.
- Q How can menopause affect my relationship status?
- Q Why do I have a belly pouch from menopause?
- Q Why is it difficult to stay asleep during menopause?
- Q How can I relieve vaginal dryness caused by menopause?
- Q Can obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) cause health issues after menopause?
- Q How does menopause affect oral health in women?