How can I prevent weight gain during menopause?

Many women put on weight more easily when they reach menopause, especially around the belly In this video, ob/gyn Dr. Wendy Warner shares with Dr. Oz a recipe for a delicious breakfast smoothie that's rich in the nutrients women need during menopause but low in fat and calories.

Continue Learning about Menopause

Hormone Therapy Reconsidered—Again
Hormone Therapy Reconsidered—Again
In one episode of That 70’s Show, the mom, Kitty, is going through menopause. So, Dad and his son Eric decide to look up menopause in the encyclopedia...
What does a menopause blood test check?
A simple blood test can check estrogen and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels. With menopause...
8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause
8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause
How Does Menopause Affect My Risk of Heart Disease?