How can I manage the effects of menopause without HRT?

To manage the effects of menopause without HRT (hormone replacement therapy) doctors recommend balanced nutrition, decreased stress, a half hour of exercise on most days and good sleep.

Continue Learning about Menopause

The Best Foods to Ease Menopause Symptoms
Hot flashes aren’t the only unwelcome part of menopause—the change also brings plenty of unsolicited advice. Friends and relatives who have already go...
If menopause isn't an illness, why should I see my doctor?
Menopause can cause serious symptoms in some women. Talk with your doctor about any changes that are...
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
Even though your body is changing, there are proven ways to drop those unwanted pounds.
How Can Women Minimize Hot Flashes During Menopause?