Is there a cure for menopausal bleeding?

Menopausal bleeding has several potential causes, some of which may be curable. Doctors can often cure endometrial cancer by removing your uterus if the cancer is diagnosed early. Polyps can be removed surgically and endometrial hyperplasia can be treated with hormone therapy. If you have menopausal bleeding, you should speak to your doctor to ensure you have an accurate diagnosis.

Continue Learning about Menopause

The Best Foods to Ease Menopause Symptoms
Hot flashes aren’t the only unwelcome part of menopause—the change also brings plenty of unsolicited advice. Friends and relatives who have already go...
What does a menopause blood test check?
A simple blood test can check estrogen and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels. With menopause...
8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause
8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause8 Signs and Symptoms of Menopause
Can I Tell When a Hot Flash Will Be Coming?