Meditation, relaxation therapy, biofeedback, guided imagery, and other forms of stress reduction, such as yoga, may help reduce menopausal symptoms for many women. There have been no studies that specifically tested the effects of stress reduction on menopausal symptoms. However, numerous studies have demonstrated that general health and well being can be improved with these techniques.
- Q How can I deal with memory loss during menopause?
- Q How will I know if I need help for depression during menopause?
- Q Will regular sleep help with emotional health during menopause?
- Q How can I manage mood swings caused by menopause?
- Q Why am I having trouble concentrating during menopause?
- Q How may yoga or meditation help with menopause?