Meditation, relaxation therapy, biofeedback, guided imagery, and other forms of stress reduction, such as yoga, may help reduce menopausal symptoms for many women. There have been no studies that specifically tested the effects of stress reduction on menopausal symptoms. However, numerous studies have demonstrated that general health and well being can be improved with these techniques.
- Q How can I relieve stress during menopause?
- Q How can I deal with memory loss during menopause?
- Q If I'm feeling sad during menopause, what can help me be more engaged?
- Q Is menopausal depression treated differently than normal depression?
- Q Will I suffer from mood problems and depression during menopause?
- Q How can I reduce stress to improve my sleep during menopause?