Meditation, relaxation therapy, biofeedback, guided imagery, and other forms of stress reduction, such as yoga, may help reduce menopausal symptoms for many women. There have been no studies that specifically tested the effects of stress reduction on menopausal symptoms. However, numerous studies have demonstrated that general health and well being can be improved with these techniques.
- Q Can menopause cause depression?
- Q If I'm feeling sad during menopause, what can help me be more engaged?
- Q How may yoga or meditation help with menopause?
- Q How can self-calming techniques help with menopause?
- Q Is it normal to feel happy and relieved about menopause?
- Q How can I deal with memory loss during menopause?