Meditation, relaxation therapy, biofeedback, guided imagery, and other forms of stress reduction, such as yoga, may help reduce menopausal symptoms for many women. There have been no studies that specifically tested the effects of stress reduction on menopausal symptoms. However, numerous studies have demonstrated that general health and well being can be improved with these techniques.
- Q What negative emotions can come with menopause?
- Q How can I relieve stress during menopause?
- Q How can I deal with memory loss during menopause?
- Q Can stress cause emotional problems during menopause?
- Q How can I reduce stress to improve my sleep during menopause?
- Q How can low self-esteem contribute to problems associated with menopause?