Women often experience a lack of breast fullness because of changing hormone levels due to menopause. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable as smaller breasts, but simply as a loss of fullness. Talk to your doctor about any significant bodily changes, so together you can monitor changes.
- Q How does menopause affect oral health in women?
- Q What can I do to reduce insomnia during menopause?
- Q How does menopause affect women's hair?
- Q What should I ask my doctor about my menopausal insomnia?
- Q Can menopause affect my bladder?
- Q How can menopause affect my relationship status?