Women often experience a lack of breast fullness because of changing hormone levels due to menopause. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable as smaller breasts, but simply as a loss of fullness. Talk to your doctor about any significant bodily changes, so together you can monitor changes.
- Q How can menopause affect foot health?
- Q Is overactive bladder a natural part of menopause?
- Q Why does menopause affect bladder problems?
- Q How does menopause affect migraines in women who had a hysterectomy?
- Q What can my doctor do to help my bladder control issues during menopause?
- Q How does menopause affect oral health in women?